Flow cytometry is based on flow cytometry and is the crystallization of the comprehensive application of knowledge in fluid mechanics, laser technology, electronic engineering, molecular immunology, cell fluorescence chemistry and computer science. Flow cytometry is a technique for automatically analyzing and sorting cells or subcells. Its characteristics are fast measurement speed, large population under test, and multi-parameter measurement, that is, multi-parameter measurement of the same cell related to physical and biochemical characteristics, and is statistically valid. The flow cytometer is mainly composed of optical system, liquid flow system, electronic system and computer system.
Platform / Content
Accurant’s cell experimental platform currently focuses on clinical and preclinical biological analysis related work with stable cell lines or cell lines as the core material, from the construction of stable cell lines, the development and optimization of analytical methods, to the verification of analytical methods and sample analysis, to provide integrated whole-process cytological biological analysis method services.
Liposome transfection system; Lentivirus transfection system
- Construction of complex drug target cell lines/difficult cell lines;
- Pharmacokinetics of cell-based macromolecular drugs;
- Analysis of anti-drug antibodies and neutralizing antibodies in cell-based cell therapy products (CAR-T,TCR-T,CAR-NK);
- Construction of stable cell lines expressing CAR-CHO, and determination of antidrug antibody and neutralizing antibody of CAR on cell membrane;
- Neutralizing antibody analysis of cell-based gene therapy products (adenovirus, adenovirus-associated virus);
- Adenovirus/adeno-associated virus containing reporter gene was constructed, and specific cell lines were transfected to establish A detection system to determine the pre-existing neutralizing antibody population.
Based on the principle of xMAP technology (liquid phase suspension chip technology), Luminex integrates multiple technologies such as fluorescent coded microspheres, laser detection, applied fluidics, the latest high-speed digital signals and computer algorithms, “High-throughput” testing is truly achieved, and it is the only high-throughput diagnostic technology that has been approved by the US FDA and is also the only high-throughput diagnostic technology that has been included in the US clinical laboratory quality control network, it has been evaluated as one of the trend technologies for clinical diagnosis by international industry experts. In the field of drug research and development, Luminex is widely used in the detection of cytokines, multiple pathogens, tumor markers, etc., and has the following advantages:
- High throughput: 1 detection, up to 100 indicators
- High speed: up to 10000 test/hour
- High sensitivity: the low detection limit can reach 0.01pg/ml
- Wide linear range: detection range up to 4-6 orders of magnitude
- Good repeatability: homogeneous reaction mode, each index has 1000-5000 reaction units, and the median mean value is taken for 100 times of analysis.