We are seeking scientists to join our young but experienced and passionate team of scientists. In this technical-based role, the selected scientist will be responsible for flow cytometry-based phenotyping/biomarker/receptor occupancy assay development, optimization, validation, and execution supporting potential drug programs targeting the immune system. The scientists must have strong backgrounds in both multi-parameter flow cytometry and immunology.
- Designing, developing, optimizing, validating, and executing novel clinical flow cytometry assays.
- Execution of assays under a GLP-environment
- Will be responsible for data quality and oversight of subordinates
- Data analysis and interpretation for clients for decision making support
- Accurate record-keeping of experiments and procedures
- Be the point of contact for pharma clients to understand to ensure scientific, compliance, and efficiency.
- Post-graduate degree in immunology or related field 3+ years of flow cytometry experience
- Must understand flow cytometry data analysis and interpretation
- Understanding of validation principles for flow cytometry assays for clinical assays
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and record-keeping skills.
- Previous industry experience in a GLP lab is a plus
- Experience with ligand binding assay, IHC assay, qPCR is a plus
- Experience with BD and Beckman flow cytometers is a plus
- Passionate to work in a high pressure and fast-growing environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org