- Develop ligand binding assay (ELISA, MSD, Luminex) for PK/PD/ADA/NAb assays for clinical studies.
- Overcome common issues in biological sample quantitative assay during the stage of method development (sensitivity, specificity), assay transfer (lab-to-lab consistency), sample analysis (change of critical reagent, change of patient population, incurred sample reanalysis, etc).
- Be able to effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Provide training and mentorship to internal staff.
- Master’s and above are preferred.
- 1-3 Years of Industrial experience, CRO/Pharmacology experience is plus;
- Experience in assay development for large molecules quantitation in support of preclinical and clinical PK/PD/ADA/NAb assay is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience with common ligand-binding assay platforms such as ELISA, MSD, Luminex, cell-based assay. Experience in IHC, PCR, Flow cytometry is a plus.
- Managerial skill is preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com